Montag, 25. Juli 2011

An American Wedding: Rachel & Dave - 28th May 2011 - Watertown SD, USA

I got the chance to attend the Wedding of my host brother Dave and his wonderful Bride Rachel in South Dakota, USA. Even though I was invited as a guest I would not want to miss the chance to take a couple of pictures there. Due to the airlines luggage restrictions I needed to cut my equipment down to only two of my lenses I would usually use at a wedding. Of course my CANON EF 50mm 1:1.4 USM was my favorite choice. I think I was able to take some good pictures which showed me that less is sometimes more. Besides that I really had lots of fun at the wedding and enjoyed celebrating with my American family and friends. One of my favorite parts were when the guys kidnapped Rachel and took her to a Go-Kart course followed by a tour through a couple of bars.

I put together I slide show with the best pictures and choose a song from Rachel & Dave's Wedding CD. A CD they put together for their guests to take home. Have a look: http://licht-und-linsen.de/racheldave/












Keine Kommentare: